Most of the water used on our site both domestically and commercially comes from our own well which is 324 feet deep and operates with an electric pump.
- The well water is filtered at source to ensure that it is safe for use.
- The water is filtered a second time in the guest kitchen ensuring perfect and delicious drinking water
- In 2021 we have installed a 950 Litre Tank to harvest rainwater to operate our washing machine
- In 2021 we have installed a 240 litre water butt and 500 litre water tank to harvest rainwater for our garden and polytunnel
- In 2021 we have switched to 100% green electric for our home and business
- We have a half acre area of woodland for coppicing which we use as fuel for our own home and for the woodburning stoves in the yurts